Tourism Bachelor Program Vision & Mission
Home / Tourism Bachelor Program Vision & Mission
Tourism Bachelor PROGRAM VISION
“Becoming a superior and a character entrepreneurship-based Tourism Undergraduate Program with strong Indonesian archipelagic insight, quality, global competitiveness, and significant role in the development of tourism science by the year 2030”.
Tourism Bachelor PROGRAM MISSIONS
- Conducting a quality, superior, character, entrepreneurship-based tourism education.
- Creating quality, competent, and globally competitive human resources in tourism fields.
- Developing curriculum in line with the current development of the tourism and travel industry.
- Strengthening human resources to lead tourism study program to a superior and a character one which is based on quality and Indonesian archipelagic-visioned entrepreneurship and research.
- Conducting community service activities based on active and consistent participation.
- Conducting research and business feasibility which are in line with the need and development of tourism science for study program quality improvement.
- Conducting credible, transparent, accountable, and adaptive study program governance.
- Widening collaboration access and network in the tourism and travel industry.Conducting a quality, superior, character, entrepreneurship-based tourism education.