Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bogor is invited to Niagara College Canada Worldwide Application Days which will be held on April 13-17. We will join with a presentation about Indonesia tourism and promote STP Bogor as well on April 14 and April 16. The audience is mainly Niagara College’s international partners, potential students and parents from all over the world. Please kindly share this event and here is the link to register https://forms.office.com/r/bEpDjG5jT
What is NCCWAD?
Five straight days – 111 hours – of nonstop virtual engagement activities, tours and information sessions totaling 222 sessions broadcasted around the world.
What is the purpose of NCCWAD?
· The event truly demonstrates the passion, dedication and love that Niagara College has for international students.
· It is an opportunity to showcase how and why Niagara is the perfect place to live, work and study for people around the world by highlighting our amazing community, governmental, institutional and business partnerships.
· We are committed to ensuring that we continue to be leaders in bringing high quality, successful international students into our school.
· The College plays an essential role in the community as we navigate COVID-19 recovery together, in re-building our economy, creating greater regional synergies
· We are all here for students, ready for students, and want to help students fulfill their
What happened at NCCWAD in 2020?
· Three days straight – 66 hours – of information sessions, student success stories, culture sessions, tours and demonstration classes.
· Over 11,300 people registered for the event from 106 countries around the world with engagement on Facebook, and through digital advertising, reaching over one million people. NC received 1,612 new International applications during the three-day event.
…..and this year, we plan to be bigger and better! That is where you come in.