1. Why I should study at BHI Hospitality School?
- Recognition. Recognized by DIKTI. Accreditation by BAN – PT.
- Location. The BHI Hospitality School located in Jl. Curug Mekar No. 17 Yasmin Bogor. It can be reached by Trans Pakuan Bogor from Baranangsiang Bus station.
- Partnership. BHI Hospitality School have more than 50 partner hotels in Indonesia for on the job training program.
- Practical room. Hotel Salak The Heritage is used by students for practical purposes.
- Payment. The tuition fee can be paid in 4 times period in a semester.
- On the job training. BHI Hospitality School will find the best hotel for all students to get on the job training program. The student can choose their preferred city.
- English. BHI Hospitality School will give free TOEFL course to all students in the 1st semester and bilingual.
2. Do I need to study tourism or hospitality before join BHI Hospitality School?
No, you can learn tourism or hospitality education from BHI Hospitality School. However, you need to have high school certificate or equivalent before join BHI Hospitality School
3. Will I loose my credit from the previous school if I move to BHI Hospitality School?
It depends on what level you have studied or relevant working experience if any, all relevant documentations should be submitted to BHI Hospitality School who will subsequently reach a decision on a case-by-case basis. If feasible, credit will be adjusted automatically to those who have studied tourism and hospitality at the previous school.
4. Do I have to pay all the fees up-front before I come to BHI Hospitality School?
No, fees can be paid by installments. The first installment is 70% the rest of school fee will be paid in 3 times before On the Job training programs start.
5. How do I apply to BHI Hospitality School?
Please contact us at 0251-8350333 and 0251-7534343.